Sunday 7 April 2013

Getting things finished

I have been spending time over the last week sorting and clearing.  I only have a limited amount of space and a tendency to let things that I am working on (or have been working on) pile up around me.  This is a habit I am trying to break myself of because my work space sometimes gets so small that making anything at all is impossible.

While I was attempting make room for all my treasures I found a cardigan that I had started while my friend was expecting her son - six years ago!  I knew the cardigan around but I couldn't remember how I had left it and was worried that I would not be able to work out where I was in the pattern. 

I was very very happy today when I discovered that not only had I left knitting the cardigan in a sensible place but as the back and both the front pieces were completed I only have the sleeves and collar to knit.

So now to get my cardigan finished

No comments:

Post a Comment