Wednesday 19 October 2011

Feeling ill but pulling through

Suffering from a killer cold at the moment. Yesterday was spent asleep, feeling a bit better today. Very annoying as there is so much I want to do.

by palameras
Feeling a little better so I have been reading Etsy hints and tips on selling.  Here's hoping I have learned something.   The big problem with Etsy is getting distracted by all the fantastic things that there are for sale there - so many talented people.


by MissKayes
This is an item listed by   palmeras           I think that it is truely beautiful .This bag is by MissKayes - I think her bags are works of art.
Both of these items are on Etsy

Its late afternoon  and I am feeling a bit better, I made some lemonade as it seems to ease a lot of my suffering.  Just drinking the first glass while it is still warm.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon xx At least you are getting over and done with before the christmas rush, hope that makes you feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind thoughts, you are right best to be ill now than in December. I always have so much to do.

    ReplyDelete