Monday 1 October 2012

A GOAL SET FOR SUNDAY

SUNDAY THIRTIETH SEPTEMBER I set myself a challenge to make, prepare, assemble, package and label 50 for my creative stores shop.
http://www.creativestores.co.uk/DREAMTIMEMAKES/ 

I felt that having got myself organised and taken enough stock for a shelf at Rough Trade, Margate I should carry on the good work.

Although my Creative Store shop has been open for a while it has not had the care a new business should have.  There have been reasons for this but I can not hide behind excuses anymore.  

I fell short of my target, however I did get the following ready to pack and label.

10 assorted needle felt brooches
9 snail fridge magnets
2 needle felt bag charms
3 pot holders
1 Alice band with blue flower
1 felt covered pen
2 decorated jars of sea glass
4 sea horses

plus several bags of lavender flowers.




 I made a start listing the items this evening and will do a few more tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment