Sunday 7 October 2012

Needle felt brooches and fluffy pens

 Things are going well with my plan to get my Creative Stores shop fully stocked.  I have spent the last few days making brooches and these rather fun fluffy pens (see left).  I have also been packaging and labeling as I go so that everything is ready when needed. http://www.creativestores.co.uk/DREAMTIMEMAKES/home.php?cat=0&WhatsNew=Y


I have become completely hooked on needle felting  since learning the basics of the craft.  The amazing creations that I found on Etsy and pinterest inspired me to try it for myself.


Partly made brooches, ready to be decorated and attached to brooch pins.  A flower, a christmas tree, a rocking horse and moon faces.



Hearts, ducks and a flower.  Ready packed and labeled brooches - a heart and a bluebird.

No comments:

Post a Comment