Thursday 12 January 2012

SERIF CRAFT ARTIST continuing the learning curve

Next step through the manual was about text.  Not just the many different alphabets that come with the digikits but transforming standard text.  Again it took a couple of goes to get the hang of it but the manual is very clear and having managed the photo editing it took less time to get the desired results.  I particularly liked the tool for smoothing a line.  My drawing on a computer is not that wonderful.  I draw a raggedy line press a button a couple of times and have exactly what I want. 
Converting text from being on a straight line to a curve - easy.  I found that I got better results if I put a space between each letter.
http://www.daisytrail.com/scrapbook.html?uid=91200
As I have a birthday coming up it seemed sense to design a card while I was learning.

Today  I brought a needle felting tool so closer to item one on my plan for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment